Update - Lot's of stuff going on!


Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here to give a little update about what's going on and what to expect from the blog. This is going to be my only upload today, but I have a brilliant excuse: I'm moving! Or really, I'm in the process of moving. So for the past five days I've been driving 20-30 hours, and it looks like I'll be driving some more in the up coming week. Blog posts may be a little sporadic, but I'll make sure that I'm posting something on scheduled.

Now, I'm hoping that I'll be finishing up what I'm reading now as well as going to see the Paper Towns movie before the week is over. I'm also hoping to get some audiobooks for the road, and I should be able to get something done that way. Lastly, I probably won't be doing a To Be Read list for the next month considering that I didn't get through my list the month. I'm hoping for a lot of reading time next month. So keep watch!

That's all I have for this update! I promise to be back as soon as possible. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button off to the right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog, which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018