Fandom (Mortal Instruments, Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, Divergent, and Harry Potter) Necklace: Merchandise Review!


Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here to do another merchandise review. This time I'll be reviewing my Fandom Necklace that I bought from Amazon. I bought this a while ago, but I will go into more detail on that later. But enough about that, let's get onto the review!



The Fandom Necklace is called such because rather than just displaying your enthusiasm for one particular book series, it contains the symbols of five book series. You have the trident at the top for the Percy Jackson series. The mockingjay to the left is from the Hunger Games series. The flame on the right is from the Divergent Series. The angelic rune on the bottom is from the Mortal Instruments series. Last but not least, the deathly hollows in the center of the necklace is that of the Harry Potter series.

The necklace come in both gold and silver, and I chose the silver one for personal reasons. Aesthetically, I enjoy silver jewelry over gold, but I admit there are merits to both. The necklace comes with a black cord chain that allows about an inch and a half of re-sizing. Laid out, the chain is about the chain is about twenty inches. I found that length comfortable for me.

As for the quality of the necklace, I was quite impressed. I didn't pay much for the piece, and I wasn't expecting much. However, my silver pendent hasn't tarnished the six months I've had it. Also, I tried to bend it with my hands to see if it were malleable, but it stayed firm. Its quality is quite superb for its price.

Let's get down to it. If you love these fandoms and have seven bucks to spend, I would definitely recommend this necklace. In fact, I may end up buying the gold one because of the quality and the price. Each necklace is $6.99 with free Prime shipping. You can get the silver one here and the gold one here.

Well, that's it for this review. Comment down below with other merchandise I should review. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button off to the right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information about the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog, which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018