Twilight Storytellers: Short Movie Reviews Series - Part 4 "Sunrise"



Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here to continue the Twilight Storytellers Review Series, and today I'm reviewing "Sunrise." Only three more after this one. I'm feeling a little said it's about to come to an end. But enough about that, let's get onto the review!



"Sunrise" is directed by Amanda Tasse, and it is a short film about the lives of Tia and Benjamin before they became vampires. Viewers see how Tia and Benjamin met, how they grew up, how they were forced apart, and how they came back together.

I will preface this by saying that this is one of the top two videos I've been excited for. I loved Benjamin in the books/movie, so I was ready for this. Awe, Benjamin and Tia! They are so cute! Flashbacks are a tricky thing. In this case, I think it worked. I love how Benjamin went up against a vampire, and he didn't immediately die. I'm even impressed by the sparkle effects. Tia touches my soul. Tia is the best, and her devotion to Benjamin despite his vampire is so beautiful. The sunrise effect was a little wonky for me, but I think the ending credit sequence makes up for it. I'm surprised how much of Tia and Benjamin's life we got in ten minutes, but I think it makes this short film fast-paced, and a contender for the top Twilight Story.

Now, I have to mention that I was wrong about when voting for these wonderful stories end. The voting ends July 29! So get your votes in! Thanks, Mary Alice Brandon, for the correction! And a big shout-out to Theresa Largusa who has been posting these reviews on twitter! Thanks for supporting the blog!

That's all for this review! Come back tomorrow for Part 5!  Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button off to the right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information about the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog, which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018