Cover Clothes #6 - City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

Cover Clothes #6 - City of Bones by Cassandra Clare




Locking bag
buckle.com



Bohemian necklace
modcloth.



Hello, everyone! I'm back, and this is another edition of Cover Clothes. This time I'm featuring The City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. As per usual, all items in this set are under $50. Each one is inspired by some aspect of the cover, except the necklace. That is inspired by the weapons used in the book. Enjoy!

That's it for this post. Comment down below with other covers you would like to see. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ button off to the right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for ridiculousness about my life and up to date information about the blog. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018