Cover Clothes #5 - Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James

Cover Clothes #5 - Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James


Button front shirt
$14 - newlook.com


Long sleeve jacket
shein.com


High waisted skirt
shein.com


Reneeze brogue boots
overstock.com



Laurant Bennet Shades of Luxury The Milano Grey Tie at Amazon Men’s...
amazon.com



Hello, everyone! I'm back, and here is the newest edition of Cover Clothes! This was supposed to go out yesterday, but I was sick as a dog and couldn't post a thing. I promise to be back on schedule come Monday. Expect great things! Just to let you know, all items are under $50, so feel free to add this to your shopping cart without any of the guilt. Comment down below with covers you would like to see for Cover Clothes. Don't forget to subscribe to the blog by adding your email to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button off to the right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog, which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018