Twilight Storytellers: Short Movie Reviews Series - Part 3: "Consumed"


Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here with Part 3 of my Twilight Storytellers Short Movie Reviews Series. Today I will be reviewing "Consumed." Let's get onto the review!

"Consumed" is a short film about Jane and Alec of the Voltori before they became vampires. This short film was directed by Maja Fernqvist.



I like the sweet serenity that the opening provides followed by the complete creepiness that follows once Aro arrives. I have to give props to the guy that plays him. Not so sure about the kid actors, but I will cut them some slack. The older versions are much better. I really like the girl who plays Jane. Someone also did a really nice job on the costumes. This short film really makes me feel bad for the twins. So for this film is the one that makes me feel the most. The effects were an interesting choice. I kind of wish I got to see more of the carnage that Jane and Aro caused. I have to say that I'm very impressed. It takes a real artist to turn a villain into a hero.

That's it for this review. Come back tomorrow for my review of "Sunrise." Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button off to the right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information about the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog, which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018