Mockingjay Part 2 Official Trailer Reaction!


Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here to react to the official trailer for the final Hunger Games movie: Mockingjay Part 2. I was very excited when I received the news that the new trailer was coming out this week. I'm going to do this like my other reaction post, with one sentence at a time. Just follow along with the video. But enough about that. Let's get onto the review...er reaction.



I will admit that the first couple of lines Snow has are a little corny.

I love seeing how tortured Katniss looks. Does that make me a bad person?

I'm having high hopes for the sadistic minefield traps. I'm sure there's pulling all the stops, effects-wise, for this last movie.

The music, as usual, is giving me goosebumps. Sometimes, I just like to run/walk to this music. Makes me feel sort of like a hero for two and a half minutes.

I'm glad Peeta gets a speech in this trailer. I mean, he's the one that inspires Katniss the most, except Prim.

I saw the campaign posters! That's some cool integration there!

I have to say that I'm very impressed with this trailer. We kind of new that we were ending the series with a bang, and we see just how big of a bang that is going to be. My only concern is if it will feel drawn out like the last movie. We want to end with high, and I think that this series deserves that. Still, only time will tell.

That's it for this post! Comment down below with movies you're excited to go see on the big screen.  Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button off to the right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog, which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018