To Be Read List - October 2015

Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here to do my To Be Read List for October 2015! After coming off a win for last month's TBR list, I'm feeling pretty confident in finishing whatever I decide to put here. Well, maybe not "whatever" but pretty darn close.  But enough about that! Let's get onto the list!

First things first! Right now I'm reading Shades of Doon by Carey Corp and Lorie Langdon. It's the third book of the Doon series and begins our theme of continuing book series.

Second is Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs. It's the third and final book of the Miss Peregine's Peculiar Children series. I got really into the series last month, and I can't wait to read the conclusion!

Third is going to be Beastly Bones by William Riter. It's the second book Jackaby series, and I really can't wait to see how well Riter fleshes out the Sherlock/paranormal world that Jackaby started.

Last but not least is One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest by Ken Kesey. It's a book for my America in Revolt class. I'm reading it right now, and I have to say that so far, I'm pleasantly surprised.

Well, that's it for now! Comment down below with some books on your TBR list! Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button on you right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!


Edit: I forgot to add the Booksplosion book of the month! So the real last book on my TBR list this month is Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo! Let's see if we can get through this month with every book on this list read!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018