Cover Clothes #10: Jackaby by William Ritter

Cover Clothes #10: Jackaby by William Ritter





Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here to do another cover clothes! This time I chose Jackaby by William Ritter in honor of the sequel coming out last month (which I'm hoping to read this month - fingers crossed!). You may recognize this dress from Cover Clothes #7, but this one is red, which makes it totally different. Like every other Cover Clothes, everything in this set is inspired by the cover and under $50. Hope you enjoy!

That's it for this post! Comment down below with other covers you think should be featured in this series. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button on you right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018