Being Bella (Swan) - Cosplay Look - Get the Look

T by Alexander Wang Fitted Tee Dress and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part II Photograph

Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here with a last minute Halloween look or just a cosplay look that you would like to add to your repertoire. In case you haven't guessed, this post is going to feature two Bella Swan looks. One from when she was human and another after she turns into a vampire. Let's get to it!

The first thing you need to do when you get started on your cosplay project, you need reference pictures. I'm going to show you all the pictures that I used to recreate these two looks (including the pictures at the top).

T by Alexander Wang Fitted Tee Dress and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part II Photograph

Bella Swan and BB Dakota Leigh Cargo Zip Hoodie Photograph

Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan in Twilight



As you can see, I also made sure to add a couple of close-up shots for hair and makeup. You can always go for an exact replica of each look, but if you don't have the time (or the budget), Bella's style is simple enough that you can find pieces that can go with the look you are tying to achieve. Here are some of my results.

Some Accessories

An Alternative for Bella's Moonstone Ring - Found at Flea Market

A "Natural" Makeup Look - For a Human

Look Without Jacket

Look With Jacket

Another With a Jacket

Making Sure to Get the Shoes

Bella's Accessories - Available on the Web

Shoes on the Right for the Human - Made by Simple Shoes, but Vans Can Also Work

Makeup Used to Achieve the Look
Bella's Signature Blue Jacket
Grey Undershirt with Black Trim


White Thermal with Hood


Average Pair of Blue Jeans
So everything above is what I used for Bella's look as a human. I used a pair of jeans that I already owned, and the other items are things that I've been collecting for awhile. Here's a similar jacket at Kohls.com. I also found this white henley that's similar to my thermal at Target. They no longer sell the shoes that I'm wearing, but I found a pretty good alternative here. And lastly, here's a cami that I also found at Target. Now onto the vampire look!

Here are my boots! 

Bella's Grey V-Neck Dress

Bella's Bracelet and Engagement Ring

An Alternative to Bella's Jacket

The Look Put Togerther

Me Trying to be a Bit More Professional

Make Up for a More Dramatic Look

Wearing the Accessories

Full Look - With Jacket

Sassy Look

Makeup Look

One Last Shot at the Boots
Here is where you can find an alternative to Bella's dress. These black tights from Target are perfect! The boots are a little trickier, but I found some alternatives here. And here is a jacket that I found at Forever 21 that can help you complete the look! Just as Bella's human look was a more natural makeup look, Bella's makeup look as a vampire is a bit more dramatic. So have fun with it!

Well, that's it for this cosplay look! I hope you've enjoyed it! Comment down below with some ideas you think I should do. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button on you right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

  1. Its been years so odds are you aren't active anymore but i was wondering what brand your hooded thermal is? I know the original is Curious Gypsys yoirs looks exactly the same

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018