Mockingjay Part 2 Final Trailer - Trailer Reaction!



Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here to do another trailer reaction to the final trailer for Mockingjay Part 2. In case you haven't guessed yet, I'm very excited about this movie. I can't wait to see how they interpret the final moments of the book, and from what I understand, we may be seeing a bit of the epilogue, which has me twitching in my seat with anticipation. But enough about that. Let's get onto the trailer!

Like I've done with my other trailer reaction posts, I will be posting commentary below the video that goes along with the video. Enjoy!


The music makes me want to cry! Or maybe it's the sisters! Or that it's the last movie! I don't know!

I'm liking the drums. They make my heart beat erratically.

Also, I love it when she yells, and having it set to the drums is a nice touch. 

Okay, we get more of her speech, and you can tell how angry she is. It's amazing. 

The mutts!!!! Holy crap! I wasn't expecting that at all!

All of the effects are looking so well done!

The way she notches her bow sounds like the unsheathing of a sword. Pretty cool if you're listening with headphones.

Alright so that was the final (maybe?) full trailer for Mockingjay Part 2. I have to admit it did make me a little psyched to go see the movie. Even though we didn't receive a whole lot of new footage, I think that it was edited in a way that makes it seem new while making it more emotional. Very well done, Lionsgate. I salute you. 

That's it for this reaction! Comment down below with other trailers you think I should react to. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button on you right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018