Shadowhunters TV NEW Promo! - Reaction!



Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here to react to another Shadowhunters TV Promo! Another promo dropped a few days ago, and the lovely people on YouTube (you can find the specific channel here) managed to record the promo for our viewing pleasure. As of this moment, there is only a low-quality version available, but as soon as there's a higher quality version available, I'll be sure to post it. But enough about that. Let's get onto the reaction!

Like my other reactions, I'll be typing out my thoughts and feelings as the trailer plays. You can find the video down below. Let's get to watching!


Okay, the first scene may be the coffee shop, but it's still up in the air. If it is, it is a pretty big coffee shop. Also, their using the same audio as the other promo, which I guess is fine if not a bit redundant.

City of Bones!!!!!!

Oh, Simon. He's so cute. I'm sure he's going to kill it in this role.

I like how Clary is applying to art schools. It gives her another connection to a life outside of the Shadowhunter realm, and it could cause some tension between her past life and her future.

The lines are so cheesy, but I love cheese. So, I'll accept it. For now...

Izzy speaks! Izzy speaks!!!

And she has fire. That's pretty cool.

Clary looks a bit like a damsel here, but I'm sure that won't be a reoccurring theme.

Okay, we get more demon effects. It is super gross. Ewww.... I also like this angle of the kill stab than the other promo.

Snarky Simon is the best Simon!

Now we have a quick montage of clips from the previous promo. Along with some whispers and some screaming. Finishing off with an "I'm ready."

Okay, so we got a few more pieces of information, and we got a better look at some of the darker elements of the show. I kind of wish we saw a bit more of Clary's parents because I'm wondering how much their actions will be changed from the books. For example, I know that Luke's profession changes, but how that will affect the story is still up in the air. But I guess there still needs to be a few surprises in order to keep things interesting.

Well, that's it for this post! Comment down below with your thoughts on the trailer! Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button on you right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018