Update - Busy Week Ahead!



Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm going to doing a quick update just because my life is going to be a little hectic this coming week. There are a lot of things going on, and I'll just give a little recap. So I hope you feel a little included in my life.

First things first. I have to give myself a little pat on the back for finishing my To Be Read list for September! Yay!!! I think this may be the first time that I've done this. I hope to do it again next month, and I'll be sure to put some goodies on the upcoming To Be Read list for October.

Next, today is my father's birthday! This means that I got to travel for a really long time to spend a couple of days with my old man. I love him to death, and he's feeling a little sad that I have to go back soon. I'm hoping to see him and the rest of my family again later in October. Fingers crossed!

Lastly, I have some school related business that I need to attend to this week. I have a lesson plan due Tuesday, a paper and presentation due Wednesday, and another presentation and teaching a class on Friday. Lord knows I will probably have to work the weekend too. But here's to hoping for the best!

I'll will be doing by best to keep up with my posting schedule this week as well. So keep an eye out for new posts on Wednesday and Friday!

That's it for this post. Comment down below with some post ideas that you would like to see in the coming month! Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button on you right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018