Allegiant Trailer Reaction!



Hello, everyone! I'm back and I'm here to react to the new Allegiant trailer! With the news of the name change for the last movie and the first trailer coming out, there has been a lot of buzz for Allegiant going around. Why not add to that with a little trailer reaction? Let's get to it!


Alright, so the first part of the trailer is a recap for the first movie. I feel a little jipped, but I'll accept what's happening.

Now I'm almost halfway through the trailer, and I haven't seen any new footage. I'm a little upset by this.

Okay, the wall climbing is pretty cool, but I'm not sure how I feel about this landscape. It looks a little too sci-fy for this movie.

I think that the twenty seconds of several scenes pieced together could have been explained a bit more. I would rather have more of that versus the recaps of the two prior movies.

The last scene doesn't give a lot to the plot either. I'm all for keeping some mystery to the movie, but I feel like this trailer didn't give the fans much either. It did more telling me of what happened before than what I'm hoping to see. Considering that this is the first teaser trailer and it being over a minute and a half long, I'm a little disappointed in the results. I'm hoping to see more for the full length trailer when it comes out.

Now, just as I'm finishing up this post, the new Mockingjay Part 2 trailer has come out. I'm hoping to also post that blog tonight, but it may not be until tomorrow. I'll be sure to post it on twitter if I happen to do it tonight!

That's it for this post! Comment down below with movies you are looking forward to seeing. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button off to the right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog, which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018