Cosplay Look - Hogwarts Student



Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here with the first of my cosplay looks! Today I'm going to show you how to get the look of a Hogwarts student. Considering its September and witches and wizards have already made it to Hogwarts, why not celebrate with your own Hogwarts uniform? With Halloween coming up, you may even want to take your house uniform to a costume party. But enough with the intro. Let's get to the look!



This is the full set of clothing that I use for the look. I got the sweater and the lanyard from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, Florida.  I got the white button up and the tights from Kohls. The shoes are from DSW, and the skirt is from Belk. Most of these items can probably be found in stores near you or, better yet, your closet. Most of these items I've had for awhile. Still, if you want to take you're outfit to the next level, I suggest the sweater and the lanyard or tie. You can get the sweater (from any house) here and the lanyard (also from any house) here. If you want to go the extra mile, you can find all of the ties and scarves here.



In this photo, I have all of my accessories. As you can see, I chose to include a wand. I got this wand overseas at the Warner Bros. studio tour. It is definitely pricey, and if you don't want to go that route, you can create your own wand. If you do want to purchase a wand, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter also carries wands, which you can find here and here


This is just a little photo of the wand's box. I love Sirius Black (please come back from the Veil), and it only made sense to get his wand out of the many to choose from. 

The first picture below is just a quick shot of my makeup. I went with a natural look since I'm going back to school. *wink wink*











Enjoy the a-dork-able cosplay shots of me in my ravenclaw uniform. I'll admit that I did a couple of spins in my skirt, and I wish I had either another person to take the pictures or a well-positioned tripod. Maybe then I wouldn't awkwardly have a phone covering my face, but they came out better than expected. This is my first public cosplay, and I hope you've enjoyed it. Feel free to give me some tips on how to perfect my cosplay skills.

Well that's it for this post! Comment down below with other cosplay ideas or tips. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button off to the right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog, which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018