Let Me Introduce Myself

Hello, everyone! I've very excited and a little nervous, but I've finally done it! I've made a blog. Now, since absolutely no one knows who I am, let me introduce myself. The name is KK Donna, and I am a wannabe author, cosplayer, and blogger. I'm still in college working on my degree in English and hope to one day write my own novels. On my quest to becoming an author, I've found the fascinating world of cosplaying, and I hope to show all of you my journey of transforming from a novice to a full blown cosplayer. Along with this, I will be doing book reviews (especially YA novels) and I hope to start a discussion of books that we can all enjoy. I am just a young woman trying to create a dialogue on the topics that I love, and I hope we all learn and grow together. I've got a couple of ideas for cosplay posts that should be popping up soon. Also, for the time being, I'm reading Shadowhunters and Downworlders: A Mortal Instruments Reader by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, Holly Black, Rachel Caine, and Kimi Garcia.



But, I shall soon be rereading the Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare soon in honor of the movie coming out (which I am so excited about). I may do a review for this book, especially if any body really wants to know my feelings about it. I will also probably do a cosplay from the movie pretty soon as well. Lastly, I hope that once I get a few followers, I want to do a vote about which book or series I should read next. That's going to be it for now! Stay tuned for more books, cosplay, and even a few tales of my everyday life. See you soon, readers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018