China Glaze in Foie Gras: Cosplay Review



Hello, everyone! The next step I've taken towards my cosplay project is a minor detail, sometimes overlooked but can make an outfit! For the past couple of weeks, I've been using strength gel for my weak fingernails in order to get super Shadowhunter nails like Isabelle as seen in the photo above. A couple of days ago, I used China Glaze nail polish in Foie Gras to get the look. I put on two coats of paint and a top coat, and for the most part, it has stayed on. It has been chipping at the edges, but I can't really blame it after doing some ridiculous cleaning and notoriously biting the tips. I wish the color was a bit more purple, but it is what I had on hand that was the closest. I don't know if you can still get the color at your local beauty supply store, since this color was originally released as part of the China Glaze Hunger Games Collection. I would recommend China Glaze for your nail polish needs, though because I haven't met a China Glaze nail polish that didn't do my nails justice. Take a look at the pictures down below and let me know what you think. See you next time!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018