City of Glass by Cassandra Clare: Book Review



So, I've just finished up with the City of Glass by Cassandra Clare, and I have a lot of feelings rumbling within my crying heart. This book may be may favorite one in the series. Right out of the starting gate, Clare hits us with one emotional crisis after another. Then, the way she ends it seems like that's the end. No more Jace or Clary or Simon but then a miracle happens, and Clare decides to write three more books. All of this makes me extremely excited. I have two more books to read and review before the last one comes out, and then I'm sure I'm going to be reviewing all of Clare's other Shadowhunter books she has in the works (if Goodreads is anything to believe). Now, back to the review. Ms. Clare doesn't hold back on any of the action in this book, including a few battles and a war between Valentine and his league of demons against the Shadowhunters and Downworlders. Revelations happen between the main characters, and there is a death that will break your heart. In some cases, I had to take a break from this book due to the emotional stress. So, it's really no wonder why I give this 5 out of 5 Morgenstern Rings.


That's all for now, but I've got three posts ready. They are a couple of cosplay reviews and an adventure into dying clothes (complete with now ruined blue spatula). They just need to be typed.  But I hope to see you next time and keep on reading. Up next is City of Fallen Angels!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018