City of Bones Merchandise: Clary's Brooklyn Industries T-Shirt Review

Clary Fray Photograph

Hello, everyone! So, it is a little belated, but I'm finally doing my review on Clary's Brooklyn Industries t-shirt. So let's get started. First things first. This shirt is incredibly soft! It's not made out of cotton like most t-shirts are. It's made out of rayon and polyester, which gives it more of a silky feel. Seriously, I just want to rub my face against it all the time. Next is the design of the shirt. I really like the sleeves which is an odd thing to say. I have ridiculously skinny arms so sleeves usually look ginormous on me. These sleeves do not. The design of the shirt is also really cool. It was inspired by instagram photos of Brooklyn which gives it a modern edge. I'm really excited to add this to my cosplay collection; however, it is a little pricey. It comes in at a whopping $40, which is a lot when you are used to getting them for $12.50 at Forever21. No need to panic though. I've found a discount for your the may or may not work. According to the internet (you know how reliable they are) if you add in the code FB30, you can get 30% off! Now if that doesn't work check out this code, which I know will actually work. I hope you've all enjoyed this review. Don't forget to connect with me on Google+ and my twitter @KK_Donna_Blog. Leave some comments down below if you think this top is worth the price tag or if you would rather wait to see it in the sale bin. I'll see you guys next post!
Front

Back

Tag

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018