Update: Where I've Been and Where I'm Going

Hello, everyone! Sorry I've been so MIA lately. It's been a very busy few days, and I haven't had any time to post. I'm very sorry about that. I'm going to visit my sister in the morning, so I've been trying to pack and getting my affairs together before I go. Because of that, the blog as suffered for it. I'm getting everything together to post while I'm there though. So, I won't be missing for an entire week. If you follow me on twitter (click here to go to my twitter page), you can get up to date information about how regularly I'll blog while on this trip. I'll got a whole suitcase full of just cosplay stuff that I'm planning on showing you all and will be reviewing. I'll also get back to reading. The next series I'm going to start is the Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare. So original, right? I promise to get off this Shadowhunter kick soon, but the movie is coming out in ten days. I'm going to be cosplaying and going to the midnight premiere. So understandably, I'm excited. I have a few ideas for other series after this one, and think everyone will really like it. Let's read this series together. So start with reading Clockwork Angel, and then we can converse about what we like or didn't like about it. I'm not super into historical fiction, but I figured since I've been loving Cassie's work, this book can get my foot in the door. Also, you may know that I went to Michael's City of Bones event which was so much fun. I'll be posting about that later. Again, I'm really sorry for the delay, but I'll get some content out here on regular basis this coming week. I'll see you guys next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018