City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare: Book Review



So, I've went through City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare a couple of days ago, and I let it sit with me so I can fully understand all of the emotions this book has made me feel. This is an amazing book. It stays along the same lines as the first three books. It has action and adventure, relationships gone awry, and a big secret that is revealed at the end. I love all those qualities, which is why I love this series; however, Clare does add a bit more sexy time in this book than the first three. To be fair, Clary and Jace spent the first three books knowing that they couldn't love each other, and now the things that were holding them back aren't anymore. That can open up a whole slew of possibilities, and I feel we just get a taste of what that could be in this book. Now, I've said it a thousand times and I'll say it again, everyone needs to read this series. While I still believe that City of Glass is my true love, I will always appreciate this book...including the sexy time. The next book is City of Lost Souls and it's the only book that I haven't read already. So, it may be a little different from my regular book reviews. I've still got a a few more posts to do, but they will probably be done tomorrow. I'll see you next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018