What's Happening - Update



Hello, everyone! This is going to be a quick update because I've been called into work all weekend, which is great for my wallet but not for my TBR list. I'm hoping to post more fun stuff in the coming week. I also wanted to let y'all know that all of my Disney posts will be set to private in one week! So read them while you can! On a current note, I also got my hair cut today in hopes that people will stop thinking that I'm twelve years old. But will see!

That's all for this post! I'll be back next week with some more cool material! Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button on you right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018