Disney Diary Day 3 - Update!



Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here with Day 3 of my Disney Diary! Let's get started!

Today we decided to go to Epcot, specifically the World Showcase. We like browsing around through all of the countries, maybe even getting a few specialty items for loved ones back home. And, of course, we like to check out the food, specifically the desserts.






We went halfway around the world before we decided to stop in America. I know, that seems completely ridiculous, but the lines are short and the food is surprisingly tasty. We like getting the combo that comes with a bacon cheeseburger with fries. They put the salad fixings on top of the bun of the burger, so picky eaters like me can just remove it.




Next we went to each of the countries, stopping to get a smoothie or look at some cute panda umbrellas. We really wanted to get some deserts, especially macaroons from France and the creme puffs from Norway. However, we were so full from lunch that we couldn't justify it. But there's always tomorrow!











What happened next is something that I can only consider to be a dream of mine. I met my hero in England in Epcot, and it was a complete accident. There taking pictures was Alice from Alice in Wonderland, and if you've been a fan of this blog, then you know that I love Alice. She just started taking pictures when we entered England, and we had plenty time to kill, so I took the chance to meet Alice! She noticed that I was wearing my "We're all made here!" necklace and said that it was probably a gift from the Cheshire cat for my unbirthday.



I almost died from glee.

I, of course, agreed with her, and when she said that she was going a little mad, I told her I was as well.

Yes, I am a nerd.




After freaking out about meeting my hero for the next thirty minutes, we decided to head back to the resort to freshen up before going back to Magic Kingdom. I spent most of the time reading Winter by Marissa Meyer, but that's a story for another day.

When we got to Magic Kingdom, we decided to look through the shops, and we noticed all of the ears. I got a little selfie happy with all of the ears, but it got us thinking. We're at Disney World. We like shinning things. Let's get some tiaras.






So we did. Here's the selfie madness that came out of it.





By that point it was time for dinner, so we visited Pinocchio Village Haus. Both my friend and I got the Chicken Parmesan, which turned out to be quite pleasant for food that is served in a plastic bowl. I also took some selfie's in here because it looked like I was in a castle, and I was wearing a tiara. So there.






Around 6:30 we went to Disney's Contemporary Resort, which houses The Top of the World. The Top of the World is a lounge type gathering place at the very top of the resort that has some spectacular views of the fireworks that light up Magic Kingdom. I was able to get a ton of pictures, and I hope you enjoy them.




















We spent the rest of our evening moving my friends parents out of the room. Since they are competing in the marathon later this week, they are offered another room down the hall from ours. Now, that doesn't sound like anything special, but now my friend and I get to have an actual bed instead of a pullout. But the real prize is the Jacuzzi tub that's connected to the main bedroom. It feels like heaven, and I'm definitely plan on using it for the rest of the week.

Well, that ends the adventures of today! I'll see y'all again tomorrow!

That's going to be it for this post. I'll see y'all next post! Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button on you right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018