Disney Diary Day 5 - Update!



Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here to continue with my Disney World Diary - Day 5. Let's get started!

So today is out Hollywood Studios Day! We arrived at the park around noon and did some browsing before heading off to the Studio Catering Company for lunch. 












However before we got there, we got stalked by one of the army man characters. I know that sounds not scary, but when a grown man without a face is following you through the park and you can hear him march behind you, it's pretty darn creepy. 

Anyway we made it to the Catering Studio, and my friend and I got a chipotle ranch chicken sandwich. It was pretty good, but the chicken was a little thin and we could taste any ranch in the sauce. Other than that, it was pretty good. 



Then we met up with my friends parents and rode the Toy Story ride. It's a shooting style arcade game with a line that is usually at least two hours long. We had fast passes, so we waited about ten minutes. I think my score was pretty good, but I wasn't the best in our car. Oh well!










After that we had fast passes for Tower of Terror; however, only me and my friend's father wanted to actually ride it. So when we got off the ride, we switched armbands and went on the ride again. So we rode it twice in less than an hour. It was amazing! 









Then we had a open fast pass, and we chose to go on Rockin' Rollar Coaster. We went on with one of my friend's cousins, and his expression as we went on the ride was priceless. He was so happy! And so were we!






We decided to end the day there, but before we left, I stopped by one of the shops to get my brother a present.  I'm thinking that he'll like it, but we'll see!





When we got back to the resort, I decided to pick up the breakables I bought yesterday. It took me a hot minute to find the "resort shop," but getting the items was really hassle free! It was a bit like magic!

After a quick meal of spaghetti, we headed back to Downtown Disney. It's just so convenient because we can walk there from our resort. We did a couple of hours of shopping before we got the Chicken and Waffles from the Fantasy Fare Food Truck. It wasn't as good as I thought it would be, and they switched the Sriracha sauce for a blew cheese sauce. Not what I wanted.











Afterwords, we got back to our resort and got some much needed rest. Sorry this post is a couple of days late! Expect Day 6 real soon!

That's it for this post! I'll see y'all next post! Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button on you right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018