Disney Diary Day 2 - Update!



Hello, everyone! I'm back with part 2 of my Disney Vacation! Lots of good stuff has happened today. So let's get started!

Our second day of Disney begins with a trip to the store for some lunch meat. Though, it become more complicated when we couldn't find the particular Walmart/Publix combo we wanted.

After a a quick stop to Walgreens for some bottled water, we headed back to the resort and had some delicious sandwiches. By the time 12 o'clock rolled around, we were ready to go to Animal Kingdom, and we managed to catch a shuttle without a wait!



Our first stop was the African Safari, and I managed to snag a bunch of pictures. We also had fast passes for this ride. So we managed to get on pretty quickly. There were a bunch of employees in the actual safari, though. I was beginning to wonder if maybe something was wrong, but everything went okay and our guide was great!





































We had fast passes for Expedition Everest next. We got there a little early but by the time we had to scan our bands, it was time for our passes! We managed to snag the seats at the front, and it was amazing!








We had a little time to kill so we stopped by the dinosaur theme park that's in the park. We got nachos and lemonade with some raspberry juice. Not sure if it was worth the nine bucks I spent on it, but it was pretty delicious. 






Up next we had fast passes at the Dinosaur ride, the one that takes you back in time and tries to scare you. Not the kiddy rides. It was so funny because when we had our picture taken during the ride, it looked like we weren't amused at all. We just had blank faces while everyone else was scared. I'm going to get a copy of that one for sure!








After that we took a trip back to our resort to rest up and see if we needed any more supplies. Turns out, a few of us wanted cookies, which meant a quick trip to Walmart. After which we came back to the resort and decided what we were going to do next. 

Since it was so late in the day, we decided to head to Downtown Disney. Now, if you are 21, you may know about Splitsville. It's a restaurant where you can get some pizza and bowl, but you can also get these refillable thermoses where you can get an daiquiris, margaritas, and pina coladas for ten dollars, which is what we did.





After one of those we walked around for a little while until we decided we needed some nourishment. We got a couple of burgers from Splitsville, which were delicious, and another refill. Then we walked around a bit more before relaxing in front of one of the performers that you see around Downtown Disney. While he wasn't the best performer, he was definitely entertaining. He didn't know the words to any of the songs, but he sure did try.






I also decided to try some of the buttered chicken that was featured in one of the food trucks that are located in Downtown Disney, and it was an experience. It was spicy with an aftertaste of cinnamon, but I'm hoping for better options the next time I visit one of the food trucks.



Then we went to The World of Disney which has most, if not all, the products that they sell in Disney World. I got the two of the things that I really wanted, which were the BB-8 cup and pin. You can see them below. I was hoping to replace my Alice in Wonderland shot glass, but they were low on stock. However, when I asked if they had any shot glasses, I was informed that they are called "toothpick holders." Yeah. I don't know who they are trying to kid.





But that's how we ended the day. Tomorrow, we're planning on going to Epcot! I'll see you then!

That's going to be it for this post. I'll see y'all next post! Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button on you right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018