Allegiant "Tear Down the Wall" Trailer - Reaction



Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here to react to the new Allegiant trailer that dropped this past Friday. Just in case you haven't read one of my reactions, I'm going to put the video for the trailer down below, and I'll leave comments as the trailer plays. This is the first time I've seen the trailer, and I'm not sure what to expect. But enough about that. Let's get onto the reaction!



Okay, so we've got a voice-over and a group of misfits that probably hate each other. My guess is that we may hear this voice-over again. 

Alright, we're into some really weird territory. We've got Earth looking like Mars again. 

Four and Tris are in some weird red bubbles. Why is everything red?

It looks really really advance - technology-wise. 

Except the fire, the one thing that is naturally red, is blue here.

Tris burning her clothes mirroring the first movie, perhaps?

They really like showing these people naked. Now, I just feel pandered to. 

Well Four, this isn't the movie I thought it was going to be. So we all can't get what we want, can we?

Dramatic face turns!

Well, that was different.

So my overall thoughts on the trailer are a little scattered. I still don't really like the landscape outside of the wall, and I feel like the music and action didn't match. The technology looks really strange and weird, and I'm not really excited about the movie after seeing the trailer, if I'm being honest. It just seems to strayed so far away from what I think it should look, sound, and feel like. 

Another problem is that it looks really fake. There are some green screen effects that look really great and believable, but this doesn't. I just wished it looked better.

Well, that's it for this post! Comment down below with your own thoughts on the trailer! Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button on you right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018