Update - Ups and Down



Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm just going to do a little update. I still haven't gotten back into my groove after going on vacation last weekend. I haven't gotten enough done to make me feel accomplished, and I'm feeling a little down about it. I also didn't have my best day at work. Not that I was in a mood or anything, I just felt like I could have done better, and it irks me.

Still, I've also finished two books on my TBR list. I had a really good time with my family over the weekend, and I managed to take some video. I tried my hand at vlogging, and while it may not be the best, I had a lot of fun in the process. I'm hoping to show you some of that later next week.

So, I've had my ups and downs, but thanks for hanging with me. Sometimes, knowing that the people who read my blog come back time and time again, makes me feel a tiny bit better. Comment down below with something that cheers you up when you're feeling down. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button on you right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018