Bookish Things I'm Thankful For - List!



Hello, everyone! I’m back, and I’m here to give a list of all of the bookish things that I am thankful for. With Thanksgiving approaching, it has put me in a festive and thankful move, and what better way to show it than by making a list of bookish things in which to be thankful. Let’s get started!

 
First, I’m eternally grateful for my never-ending TBR pile. It’s consistently being refilled with new and imaginative works of fiction that take me to worlds I couldn’t dream of. And while there is a slim possibility of me ever finishing my TBR pile, there is, however, a chance of me finding my next favorite book.

I’m very grateful for book-to-movie adaptations. Whether you love them or hate them, they provide us an opportunity to see the worlds we love on the big screen. Sometimes they get it right, and sometimes they break our hearts. But, it starts a discussion about our version and theirs, and it makes me happy to be a part of the conversation.

Image result for amazon prime
I’m thankful for Amazon Prime, a service where I can get any book I want sent to my kindle or a hard copy to my apartment in two days with free shipping. What I’m not grateful for is the impact this service has done to my wallet; however, my bookshelf will be eternally indebted.

Image result for booksplosion
I’m thankful for my book club and my graduate classes, which has expanded my literary horizons. I have read books this year that I would personally never pick for myself, but I found myself surprised and often giddy over some of the titles I’ve read. In fact, one of my favorite books this year has been Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, and I only picked it up for Booksplosion. So again, I’m very grateful for Booksplosion and my classes for getting me out of my box.

Image result for goodreads
I’m also grateful for my recently updated GoodReads account. Yes, I know that is a very strange thing to be thankful for, but it’s such a great tool for readers who want to stay update. It tells me when my favorite books come out, and which books I’ve already read and rated. It also gives me the chance to see what everyone else is reading, and if everyone I’m following is raving about a book, I definitely want to check it out for myself.

Lastly, I’m thankful for this blog. It gives me a chance to read, watch, create, and review. It gives me a platform to do what I love and to share what I love with the rest of the world. Having all of you here to read what I think makes me feel special. Having all of you lovelies care enough to come back every week makes my heart happy. I only hope that I will continue to produce something that will make all you lovelies happy and coming back for more.

Now, I know a lot of you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, but if you want, take a day out of your week and find something that you’re grateful for. 

So, I hope you’ve enjoyed this little post of bookish things to be thankful for. Comment down below with some bookish things you felt should have been included in this list. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button on you right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018