Update - Things Are Getting a Little Dicey



Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here to give you a quick update! Things are getting a little hectic around here with the holidays and work doesn't stop for the holidays. I've also got a couple of exams coming up and a fifteen page paper that refuses to write itself. I need to read a couple of books before exam time, and I'm freaking out a little bit. But come December 9, all I have to worry about is work, which means I'll be able to squeeze in some reading time.

So it looks like we won't be getting the TBR list all the way down this month, but no worries! There's always next month!

That's it for this post! Comment down below with some things you would like to see on the blog. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button on you right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018