November To Be Read - List!



Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here to list off the books that I will (hopefully) be reading this month! I've got another substantial list this month, with two books over 400 pages. I also have a book from one of my graduate classes as well as this month's Booksplosion book of the month. Well, with all of that said and done, let's get onto the list!



So I'm starting the first book of this list with the book that I am currently reading. It's The Chess Queen Enigma, third book of the Stoker and Holmes series, and it features our two heroines Evaline Stoker and Mina Holmes. I'm hoping to get a bit deeper in the overarching story, and I have to say that I really hope to get further into the back stories of all of the characters.



Up next is another book that I'm currently reading, except this one is for my America in Revolt class. It's called The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test by Tom Wolfe. What's really cool about this book is that it features the author of a previous book, Ken Kesey. So far, it's a little trippy, but you can guess that from the cover of the novel.



This next book that I'm going to talk about is a bit different from other novels. It's Life and Death: Twilight Reimagined by Stephenie Meyer, which tells the story of Bella and Edward except now they are Beau and Edythe. That's right! It's a genderbent Twilight! If you want to read more about how this version came about, check out my post here! It's safe to say that I'm pretty excited about this book.



This book is probably the most anticipated soon-to-be-released book of November. Of course, it's Winter by Marissa Meyer, the last of the epic Lunar Chronicles series. This book is a bit longer than the others at a whopping 832 pages, but I'm hoping to get it in before the month ends. Fingers crossed!



This is my last book for this month's TBR list and it's this month's Booksplosion Book of the Month! I think this is going to be an interesting read just because it's not like other books. The premise of this book is that it is a collection of hacked materials that tell an overarching story. I'm sure it will all be hashed out when the BookTalk happens, which I will also post on the blog and on twitter!

Well, that's it for this list! It's a bit of a doozy, but let's see if we can do it! Comment down below with some of the books that you're going to be reading this month! Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button on you right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018