Cover Clothes #11: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

Cover Clothes #11: Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins




Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here to present another cover clothes! With The Hunger Games movies coming to an end with Mockingjay Part 2, I decided to honor it by doing a cover clothes featuring Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. Like all of my cover clothes before, all of the items here are less than $50 and based on the book cover! Of course, I have to feature the mockingjay pin, which you can find on Amazon for $10! Hope you enjoy!

That's all for this post! Comment down below with some of your favorite moments from any of the books or movies! Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button on you right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018