The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton: Book Review (School Edition)!



Hello, everyone! Two in one day, I'm telling you. College is keeping me busy, but I've been reading a lot, just not what I call "fun books." That isn't to say somethings I'm required to read aren't fun. I just wouldn't pick them out on my own accord. Now, I'm going to be reviewing The Age of Innocence by Edith Wharton. Let's get started!

This is another book that I actually enjoyed reading. Wharton really makes you feel like a part of the story. This story follows Newland Archer and his struggle between high New York society and the love of his life. In a time where having your name in the paper could only cause shame to your family, Archer has to decided to follow his heart and divorce his wife or bury his feelings but keep his family honor. It's really a moving story and I would have to say that this is a good read, no SparkNotes required. I'll give it a four and a half gold roses out of five.



That's it for this post. Tell me what you think about this post or about this book in the comment section down below. Subscribe while you're down there by adding your email in the Subscribe box. Add me to your circles with the Google+ button off to the right. For more up to date information follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog. Thanks for reading. I love y'all, and I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018