City of Bones Merchandise Jace's Necklace: Cosplay Review!



Hello, everyone! So today I'm reviewing Jace's Necklace from the Mortal Instruments City of Bones the movie that you can find at your local Hot Topic (maybe). At first glace, I really liked this necklace. It's spot on from the movie, and you can tell from the picture on the back of the card that comes with it. I liked the pendent with the angelic rune and how they also added a little design to the back. I also like how they made the strength rune a part of the chain rather than another pendant. Now comes the bad part. Before I even had a chance to wear the necklace, it broke where the strength rune meets the rest of the chain. The link that held it together literally broke into five little pieces. I'll show pictures down below. For a necklace that's originally $14.50, the last thing you want is for it to break. I was determined not to throw it away. I was able to find some materials at Wal Mart to help repair it. That cost me another seven dollars. Luckily, I was able to get the necklace on clearance, but it still shouldn't have broken as easily as it did. I wouldn't recommend anyone buying this at full price. Thankfully, they are on clearance in Hot Topics stores and are not available on the Hot Topic website. I saw that a few were selling them on amazon for fifty bucks, and I find that totally outrageous. Don't fall for that. Just go with out it, or try your hand at making one. Well those are my feelings on the subject. Tell me about yours! If you have this necklace, did you find it up to your standards? Leave some comments down below to let me know. Follow with your email down below for regular updates. Follow the blog with your Google+ account off to the right side, and follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog. See you guys next post!

My Broken Necklace

Where My Necklace Was Broken

Angelic Rune Pendent

Back of Angelic Rune Pendent

Card That Came With Necklace

Back of Card with Jace

What I Used to Fix Necklace

Fixed Necklace! :)

Necklace and Card

Necklace and Card with Flash



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018