Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead: Book Review!



Hello, everyone! I'm back with another fun book review! It's the final installment of the Vampire Academy series, Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead! As much as I want to congratulate myself on getting to this final post for the Vampire Academy series, we need to get down to business. Let's get on to the review!

Last Sacrifice continues right were Spirit Bound left off. Rose is being charged with Tatiana's murder. Dimitri tries staying away from Rose, and now the both of them are on the run. Rose thinks the way to solve both the troubles with court and give Lissa some say so about the new age of legal Dhampir guardians is to find the missing Dragomir. Emotions flare once Dimitri and Rose are forced together to right the wrongs of their community.

I really love this book. So many things are coming to head, and I have to say that I love how Rose and Dimitri are forced to work together. We all know that Dimitri loves Rose. He just doesn't feel that he deserves her. Seeing him trying to force his feelings away feels a lot like the first novel, which brings me to my next point.

This book brings several aspects from all of the different books back to this last novel. Many characters that we see over the course of the books come back into this one, and they all play vital roles. It was great how each of them come back and what they all do. I cannot get anymore specific with the characters without spoiling the story for my readers.

I also have a love/hate relationship with the ending of this book. It is able to tie up a few loose ends, but it manages to unravel so many more, which is probably a setup for the Bloodlines series. As much as it infuriates me, I have to say that I plan on reading the Bloodlines series anyway.

I tend to really enjoy both the first and last novel of a series, and this one is no different. I love this ending of the series. I have to give it five C4 bricks out of five.



That's it for the Vampire Academy series. On to the Maze Runner series! Feel free to comment down below about this series or the one coming up in the comment section down below. You can subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below. You can add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ button off to the right. You can get up to date information about the blog and other nonsense by following @KK_Donna_Blog on twitter. You can also follow the tumblr dedicated to this blog, and you can find it at this link. Read on, lovies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018