To Be Read - May 2015: List!

Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here to tell you what I will (hopefully) read within this month. I'm hoping to get further along in a few series that I've started as well as keep up with this month's Booksplosion book. So let's get onto that list!


I guess I'll start with the book I'm reading right now, which is The Clockwork Scarab: A Stoker & Holmes Novel by Colleen Gleason. This story is a steampunk take on murder mysteries with the niece of Sherlock Holmes and the sister of Bram Stoker. You can see the appeal for me if you've been a fan of this blog for very long.



Next up is the Booksplotion book of the month An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir. According to goodreads, this is a high fantasy novel about a slave who, in order to rescue her brother, starts spying in a military academy. Can't wait to read it.



I also want to read Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas. As many of you know, I read Throne of Glass last month, but I'm trying to spread out the series in order to get me through to the publication of Queen of Shadows, which will be out September 1st. So, I'm trying to limit myself to one Throne of Glass book a month. Whether or not that will happen is another story.



Another book I've been meaning to read is Doon by Carey Corp. A girl sees a kilted boy that no one else sees, and it rightfully freaks her out. She goes on vacation in Scotland, and guess what. Things get even crazier. Really, this book had me at "kilt."



Lastly, I'm hoping to get to Splintered by A. G. Howard. It's a take on Alice in Wonderland, and that's all it took for me to want to read it. And the cover. The cover is pretty fabulous and just a tad bit creepy. Perfect.

As you may notice, there are not any books for the School Edition of the blog's Book Reviews. That's because I have finished my last day of class and this week is both my finals week, and this Friday I'll be graduating. So, it may be a little while before Book Review: School Edition returns, but I may have an idea for it.

Well, that's all for now. Comment down below on some of books you're hoping to read this month. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ button off to the right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information about the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog, which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'm see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018