It's Done! I've Finally Graduated! And Some Other Stuff...



Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here to update y'all on some of the stuff that's been happening, as well as explain my absence... again. I got a good excuse this time! It's official! I have graduated from college with a degree in English.

I'm both very happy and very sad to be done with this chapter of my life. I'm proud of all that I've accomplished, but I would love to go back and take a few more classes. It was fun reading books and talking about books. Everything from the metaphors about good and bad karma to absolute narrative ridiculousness that we couldn't wait to be done with was actually pretty fun. Those classes broke me out of my box and forced me to think about reading and writing literature in different ways.

Still, I'm excited and a little nervous to begin my next journey. There are some obstacles I need to push through, but I'm hopeful.

But that's not everything I wanted to tell y'all. I've got a few posts ready for y'all. So, come back everyday to make sure you're up to date. I've got book reviews and some more casting news/follow up that should be up later today. I'm hoping to get back on track with posting this week, and I hope to get some more Heroine posts done as well.

Also, Netflix is a dangerous, dangerous site. But that's neither here no there.

Well, that's it for this post check back a little later for my thoughts about the latest Shadowhunters casting. Comment down below on some Netflix shows you find to be the most dangerous. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button off to the right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information about the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog, which you can find here. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018