It's My Birthday! - Update


Hello, everyone! I'm back, and no, I do not have any reviews today. However, I do have an announcement. Hint: look at the title. That's right! It's my birthday! That means I get to spend sometime with my family, get some cool merch to review, and (hopefully) sleep more than the five hours I've been getting. With all of that said, I've had trouble finding some time to get any reading done or writing any reviews. I've been very neglectful, but now I'm getting some work done!

I'm hoping that I'll be able to get some more work done with my new laptop! If you followed some of my other updates, you'll know that I've had some problems with my old laptop. Buttons are missing. It heats up to the point where it shuts itself down. One of the hinges is off. There were a lot of problems, and I'm really happy that I was given a new one before finals rolled around. Thanks, Dad!

My brother, who knows me so well, found a perfect gift for me. He got me the Target Special Edition Mockingjay Part 1 movie! I'm so excited, and from what he's told me, he had a bit of trouble finding it. Turns out they sold out quickly, but he was able to get me a copy when they restocked. I can't wait to see all of the special features. 



My mother decided to get me a couple of dresses from the Kohl's Cinderella Collection. They are a beautiful blue, and they make me feel so girlie and frilly. They feel a little tight, but that just motivates me to bring back How to Be a Heroine. I really need to update that. Back to the point! I can't wait to have an occasion to wear them. A ball perhaps? Hmmmm...



I got a purse and some cash from my sister. I know some people are a little miffed when they get cash, but this means that I can get more stuff to read and review! I also have to give her a pass for the awesome Christmas present that I recently got in the mail (long story-don't ask). It's an Catching Fire inspired half sweater. I posted a pic on twitter, which you should definitely check out.

I've just finished This Shattered World. So, expect that review to be up soon. I'll also be starting Booksplosion's Book of the Month, which is We Should Hang Out Sometime by Josh Sundquist. Expect lots of twitter posts of the funny infographics that fill this book. Hopefully, I will be able to continue some of the series that I've neglected, including some merchandise reviews and How to Be a Heroine.

Thanks for reading! Comment down below on some your favorite birthday memories. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below and off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ button off to the right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information about the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Lastly, follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog, which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018