What to Get Your Book Lover for Valentine's Day: Reading (and More) List!



Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here to give you some ideas on what to get your book lover come Valentine's Day. I think I've got a good mix here for all kinds of book lovers. If you're interested in in any of these products, click the picture, and it will send you to the product's website. But enough about that, let's get onto the list!

Of course, the first thing I have to mention is a book. One very popular Young Adult romantic novel is Anna and the French Kiss by Stephenie Perkins. Chances are, if you follow any Booktuber on Youtube, you've probably seen them talk about Anna and the French Kiss. It's also on my To-Read list, and I think that it would be good for your honey on Valentine's Day. If you are looking for something with a little more action (no, not that type of action; get your head out of the gutter) with a sci-fi twist, I suggest Lux: Begginnings by Jennifer L. Armentrout. You can get the soft cover of these books on Amazon for about $6-$10 or $13-$15 for the hardcover.

 

Now something I thought was really clever, but good for a guy or gal on a budget is themed Valentine's Cards. You can find Harry Potter themed Valentine's cards on Amazon for around $5 or if you have access to a color printer, there are some Shadowhunter themed cards that I've posted on my blog, which you can find by clicking the picture below.



Now something that is quite standard as a Valentine's gift is jewelry. Lucky for us there is Etsy, which is a website filled with talented artist and craftsmen that are clever enough to make incredible jewelry that is literature related. One of my favorites is a necklace by the SnarkFactory shop on Etsy. It's a simple "I Love Books" quote with a bookish backdrop. It'll set you back $15, but it totally worth it.

Tan i love books Typography Print Bookworm Necklace - Geeky Science Pop Culture Book Page Jewelry

Along the same lines of traditional Valentine's Day gifts, there is the traditional bouquet of flowers. Now, a really nice bouquet can cost anywhere between $20 and $50. There is a nice set of six origami flowers made from the pages of New Moon by Stephenie Meyer. This set costs 10.50, but you can find many more on Etsy.com

Origami flowers made from Twilight Saga: New Moon pages-- Stephanie Meyer--birthday--vampire--Valentine's Day gift--

If you want to add a little pizazz to you bouquet, you can add chocolate letters by the Chocolate Vault. Spell out your darlings name with delicious chocolate that was featured on the food network. You can find out what the prices are when you call to order, but some sets of 5 pieces of chocolate range from $8-$15, which should give you a good idea of the cost.



Now if you want to go the clothing route, I suggest scarves. It's a one size fits all, and I've found one on Etsy that allows you to put your own quote on it. I suggest a romantic quote from a favorite book. This is set you back $29, but I think the fact that you can make it your own sets it apart.

Personalized Scarf - Love Quotes Literary Scarf - Custom Quote Scarf - Knit Jersey Raw Edged Scarf - 2nd Anniversary Gift

I have to mention getting your book lover a mug. The only thing I love more than reading a good book is reading a good book with my favorite hot beverage. To keep with the Valentine's theme, I found a "Reading is sexy" mug on CafePress for $13. It's fabulous!

Reading Is Sexy Mug

If you want to go a more sensual route, I suggest the Twilight Woods lotion from Bath and Body Works. The regular version is $5 and the ultra shea version is $12.50. Now, if you want to get your man a more masculane version, they have Twiligth Woods for men on Amazon for about $10-$20.

TWILIGHT WOODS Ultra Shea Body Cream - Signature Collection - Bath & Body Works

The last thing I wanted to mention is something that I found quite recently is a new product inspired by Fifty Shades of Grey. They have created a wine, both white and red, to suite your more risque needs. A bottle is $18, but please drink responsibly. This gift is only for book readers 21+.



That's all for this post! Comment down below on some of your ideas for Valentine's Day. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email to the Subscribe Box down below. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ button off to the right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for ridiculousness about my life and up to date information about the blog. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog, which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018