Updates: What's Been Happening!



Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here to do a quick update! Things have been picking up again. I've been pulling weird shifts that have me up at odd hours, but I've been trying to pick up extra naps here and there. I've just been recommended a book that I really want to share with y'all, so be on the look out for a special post later this month.

I'm still trying my best to keep up with Shadowhunters, despite its flaws. I have watched the latest episode and have taken notes, but it may be a hot minute before I can write a review because, that's right, I'll be working the entire weekend.

On a more positive note, I did make some time to go see How to Be Single, which turned out to be a pretty good movie. I went with my roommate, and I have to say that its a good girlfriend movie. You know, the type of movie you bring all of your friends that happen to be female to. I might even see it again with my mama. We'll see.

I'm starting my observation period next week. So wish me luck! My cooperating teacher seems really nice and knows how to handle a classroom. I can't wait to learn more about teaching from her. Fingers crossed!

That's it for this post! Comment down below with what's been going on with your life! Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button on you right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018