Update - Feeling Like an Adult



Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here to give an update. Things have been a bit crazy this past month. Maybe it's just my own emotional turmoil holding me back. Maybe I just feel like not growing up quite just yet. Either way, it's thrown my mind into a tailspin that I have yet to come completely out of. I feel... I don't know how I feel. Confused, probably. I can't articulate anything anymore, which is really unpleasant.

I don't even know why I'm putting this out here. I just want to yell and whisper and curl up into a ball and everything just feels wrong. Ugh, I'm started to sound ridiculous. I just wanted to say that I'm going to get back on schedule. It's good for me and for the readers who are hanging in there for me.

I've gotten some help from friends and family and a wonderful community that is willing to piece me back together. I hope to be on a better page with y'all soon.

That's it for this post! Comment down below with whatever you're feeling now. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button on you right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018