Update - A Look Back at 2015



Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I here to take a look back at 2015. We done a lot this year, we've read a lot of good books, did a few cosplays, and even graduated college. But there's still a lot ahead of us. More books to read. More classes to take. Hopefully, a few jobs to work. But today has also reminded me a lot of things.

Today, was perhaps one of the worst days I've had. I woke up feeling less than a 100%. I got really homesick, to the point that felt the need to cry fifteen minutes before my shift. I couldn't get anything to go right at work, including getting sick. I messed up and felt utterly useless. But then I came home, got some food, talked to a few friends, and it felt like everything was going to be okay.

So I got to thinking, I've been told that I'm too young, too old, too naive, too smart, too cute, too ugly, too much of a girl, too much of a boy, too trusting, and too careless. And yes, all of those attributes do describe me, and that makes me happy. I'm filled with goodness and craziness, and that's okay. At the end of the day, I've got a place to sleep, food to eat, and friends to love.

So while there have been highlights and low-lights to 2015, let's end it on a high. We've got more books to read, subjects to learn, and events to experience. Here's to 2016 and to all of you lovelies!

That's going to be it for this post. I'll see y'all next year! Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button on you right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018