Get the Look! - Bella's Tan Coat



Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here to help you get the look! Basically, this segment on the blog is about achieving the look that we've seen on the big screen. It's not necessarily the whole look, but a post may contain one or two key pieces that will help you achieve that look. For this post, I'm doing Bella's tan coat that can be seen in both Twilight and New Moon. So, let's get started!

Now, I've been looking for a similar jacket since the first movie came out in theaters. I found one on Cosplaysky.com, but I never actually bought it. As you can see, they copy it straight from the movie, which is great for accuracy, but it comes at a price. It's $96 and it take about a month to make, plus two weeks for processing and shipping. It looks like a great quality jacket, but there's a lot of concern, at least on my end, about measurements and how the end product will actually fit.



Then I bought another jacket from an Asian website, and I ended up not wearing the jacket. I think that I wore it once, but it ended up being so small and really uncomfortable. The arms were short, and it felt really tight. It also had a bunch of zippers on it that I didn't quite like, but the fit was the main issue. And that's after I bought a size up than what I normally do. I don't see the jacket that I bought on their website, but I would just like to warn everyone when buying from other countries online. But if you do, make sure to check the reviews! You may change your mind about the size or color.

Now, let's talk about one I would recommend. I found this completely by accident. I was waiting for my sister at the mall, and I decided to browse around in Forever 21. So, I was just looking around, and I found this. Yes, the faux fur is detachable, which I'm grateful for, and it's $32.90. For a jacket this big, that's not too bad. And I think it's pretty comparable to the jacket that Bella wears. Here's a couple of pictures with me in the jacket!




It's a little shorter than Bella's, but for less than $35, I'll take it. By "take" I mean "buy," but you understand what I'm saying! It's also a little longer on me than it is the model because I'm a bit shorter, and I bought a medium. Hope this helps!

So there you have it folks, a recommendation for your Bella wardrobe. Comment down below with other pieces of clothes that you would like to see.  Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button on you right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018