Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - Trailer Reaction



Hello, everyone! I'm back, and I'm here to react to a movie trailer for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, a new movie that features the world of Harry Potter but focused in 1920s New York. It features Newt Scamander, author of the textbook for Care of Magical Creatures, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, and his adventures with magical creatures.  But enough about that, let's get onto the trailer!

Like always, I'm going to put the trailer below with my comments under it. Let's get started!


The music is so soft in the beginning. It makes me want to lean in and touch it. 

Spells! I've missed spells! It's so pretty!

Alright, it seems like there's a council and the infamous trunk. 

It's going to be here next here!

They are dressed very interestingly...

I wonder who the lady is... She's got a fancy hat.

The scales look so cool! I wonder how all of the creatures are going to look....

Unfortunately someone didn't do his job. Wonder how many demerits he's going to get.

Just a sneak peak... Like this video!

Well, I'm glad one of them is concerned.

I wonder who is doing the music for the movie. It sounds like something that would be in one of the Harry Potter movies without actually being the theme. Do you know what I'm saying? At least one of you do, I'm sure. 

NOVEMBER?!?!?! ELEVEN MONTHS!?!?!?! 

Well, I feel like crying. I miss this world so much. It's one of the reasons I keep reading so much fanfiction. I honestly can't wait for this to come out, and with the queen J. K. Rowling at the helm, I sure it's going to be a hit. 

That's it for this post! Comment down below with movies you're excited to see next year! Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button on you right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018