December To Be Read - List!

December To Be Read - List!




Hello, everyone! I'm back, and it's that time of the month. Yes, it's time to decide what we'll (and by "we'll" I mean me) will read this month! Now, Last month didn't go so well, at least when it came to finishing up the TBR list. But I have a good feeling for this month! There's a lot of good things happening! So, let's get started!

Illuminae (The Illuminae Files, #1)

Now, a few of these will be repeats of last month's TBR list, but I'm determined to finish them, which is why I have Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff on this list. It was last month's book of the month for Booksplosion. It's gotten a lot of good feedback from some of my favorite Booktubers. So, I'll be working on this book this month.

Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)

This next book is this month's book of the month for Booksplosion, and I'm very excited. It's Winter by Marissa Meyer, and it's the fourth book in the Lunar Chronicles. I'm excited and scared and emotionally traumatized, but I will get it done this month!

Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass, #2)

This is the last "for fun" book for the month. It's the second book of the Throne of Glass series, Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas. I read Throne of Glass, and I loved it but didn't get to finish the series.  I'm hoping that I'll be able to continue on with the series this month!

The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test

I'm currently reading The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test by Tom Wolfe for one of my classes, but I need to finish it. As soon as I do, you'll be hearing me say a whole lot about it. So far, it's not my favorite, but maybe that'll change.

Another Roadside Attraction

Another book I'm reading for class is Another Roadside Attraction by Tom Robbins, which I'm enjoying, but I'm also going to write a paper on it later this month. Usually that means when everything is said and done, I'll be tired of this book. But we'll see!

That's it for this month's TBR list! Comment down below with books you're planning to read this month! Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button on you right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018