Mockingjay Part 2: (Teaser) Trailer Reaction!


It's out! Our first look of the last Hunger Games movie (if you don't count the logo on fire and the countless set picks) Mockingjay Part 2 has finally arrived! So what better time to start reacting to trailers! I'll just be throwing a few snippets out and then have a conclusion at the end that sums up my feelings for the trailer. So watch the video and follow along!


Awe! The wedding! It's so pretty!

Effie got new clothes! Bet she's happy.

I bet that's the scene where there taking the vote. #nospoilers

Metal letters Lionsgate... Comment down below if you know the reference.

Dramatic music builds!

I wonder if the this is the scene where Katniss gets business taken care of. You know what I'm saying.

Well, I guess the audience now knows that Peeta still loves her.

She's got a cape! That looks a little bit like a blanket....

Booby traps! That looks like some legit sludge.

And Finnick gets to have the last words.

Okay, so I have to admit that I wasn't expecting much from a teaser trailer, especially after the teaser we received from Shadowhunters TV. But this is pretty exciting. It does make me want to go see it more now, and it gave us some really cool scenes that I remember from the book, which makes me happy. I'm a little iffy on the scene between Katniss and Peeta considering the cliffhanger that the last movie left us with. Even still, I think it's a pretty good teaser trailer. It makes me wonder what they will do for a full trailer.

That's it for this reaction! Comment down below with other trailers I should react to. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button off to the right. Follow me on twittter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information on the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog, which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018