To Be Read List - April 2015

Hello, everyone! I'm back and I'm here to share with y'all my To Be Read List for April 2015. I'm hoping that making the list at the beginning of the month will force me to get some of my reading done, no matter what kind of emotional/book slump I'm in. Let's get onto the list!


The first one I need to talk about is Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. I'm currently reading it, so I'm pretty confident that I'll finish this one before the month is up. Expect a book review very soon.


The next on my list is a book from my modernism class. It's The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen. I haven't heard of this book before, but we'll be seeing how it ranks with the other school reads.


Another school read that should be completed this month is Old Filth by Jane Gardam. This is another one that I'm not familiar with, but we have talked about it a little in class. It sounds pretty interesting, but we'll find out later this month.


Of course, I will be reading Booksplosion's book of the month The Queen of Tearling by Erika Johansen. There are quests, princesses, and sorcerers. Sounds like a good time to me!


Another book I want to put under my belt, or maybe on my bookshelf, is Jackaby by William Ritter. Can you say "Victorian Paranormal Detective"? I'm so excited!


The last book that I really want to read this month is Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. This book was published in February, but it really it it stride last month. After hearing all the hype, I can't wait to see if it lives up to its expectations.

Well, that's the plan for this month! Comment down below on some books you think I should read next month. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email to the Subscribe Box down below. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ button off to the right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for ridiculousness about my life and up to date information about the blog. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog, which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018