Earth Day Reading List!


Hello, everyone! I'm back and Earth Day is upon us, and what better way to celebrate than by reading a books dealing with some concerns that we should be thinking about today. Each book gets a link to their Goodreads summary an what Earth Day problem they deal with. This post is going to be short and sweet, guys. You know, to save energy. Enjoy!



Overpopulation: Wither by Lauren DeStefano


Apocalyptic Weather Changes: Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer


Use of Fossil Fuels: Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne


Deforestation: Breathe by Sarah Crossan


Pollution: The Ward by Jordana Frankel


Water Depletion: Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis

Well that's it for this post! Comment down below on other books you think could make this list. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ Button off to the right. Follow me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog for up to date information about the blog and ridiculousness about my life. Follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog, which you can find at this link. Read on, lovlies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018