Cover Clothes #3: Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

Cover Clothes #3: Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll





Hello, everyone! I'm back with another Cover Clothes. Today's is a special post because today is my best friend's birthday! So this post is dedicated to her! As you can see, today's Cover Clothes is Alice in Wonderland  by Lewis Carroll. I have Alice's blue dress and strappy shoes. I had to give props to the Cheshire Cat, so I added the watch. Lastly, we have red heart shaped sunglasses as a little nod to the Queen of Hearts.

That's it for this post! Comment down below on other books you want to see on Cover Clothes. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email to the Subscribe Box down below or off to the right. Follow me on twitter for up to date information about the blog or ridiculousness about my life @KK_Donna_Blog. Add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ button off to the right. Lastly, follow the tumblr dedicated to this blog, which you can find at this link. Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018