Cover Clothes #1: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

Cover Clothes #1: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer


Glamorous white dress
dailylook.com


Charlotte Russe ballet flat
charlotterusse.com



MARC BY MARC JACOBS necklace
revolveclothing.com




Hello, everyone! I'm back with another new series! This series of posts is going to be called Cover Clothes. I will be using Polyvore to create outfits inspired by book covers. This post is inspired by Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. I picked a simple dress, ballet flats, and an apple necklace. I also threw in a book bag since it's sort of a high school story.

I'll be doing these posts every so often just to keep your palettes wet for more posts. I'll probably be using Polyvore to do some different types of posts. Tell me down below if you would like more posts like this one.

That's going to be it for this post! I'll be back soon with some reviews that are long overdue. You can subscribe to the blog by entering your email in the Subscribe Box to the right or the one down below. You can add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ button off to the right. You can stay up to date on the blog and ridiculousness about my life by following me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog. Lastly, you can follow the tumblr dedicated to this blog, and you can find it at this link. That's it for now! Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018