Cover Clothes #2: Divergent by Veronica Roth

Cover Clothes #2: Divergent by Veronica Roth





Hello, everyone! I'm back with another Cover Clothes! Today's post features Divergent by Veronica Roth. We've got a red top for the fiery Dauntless symbol. I also added a necklace with the skyline of buildings for the background. I added the leather pants for the Dauntless faction, and just as a little nod to the book, I added some eye liner for Christina.

That's it for today's post. Subscribe to the blog by adding your email address to the Subscribe Box to the right or down below. You can stay up to date on the blog and ridiculousness about my life by following me on twitter @KK_Donna_Blog. You can add me to your circles by clicking the Google+ button off on the right. Lastly, you can follow the tumblr dedicated to the blog, and you can find it at this link. That's it for now! Read on, lovelies! I'll see y'all next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stories I Ate This Month: May and June 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: February 2018

Stories I Ate This Month: March 2018